Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth Gel Foundation

Like almost everyone, I will never stop looking for the perfect foundation for my skin until I finally find it. So after trying out Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation, and not loving it enough to stick ith it, I gave Maybelline Clear Smooth Gel Foundation. I have to say that I really really love it.



It doesn't give me a lot of coverage but the staying power, that much I give credit for. I just put on Maybelline Powder Foundation over it if I want more coverage but most of the time, I just set it with my Maybelline Pressed Powder.



Another thing I love about it is the packaging. It's so small so I can really carry it around with me. I also love squeeze-like tip.

And one important thing you should know about it is that this is water-based so it's 100% oil-free so people with oily skin, myself included, need not to be afraid to try this!



Verdict: It's non-greasy, perfect for my type of skin. It's also very cheap but works pretty well for a drugstore product. I would most definitely repurchase!

1 comments:

gemmie_juachon said...

hi! ilang weeks tumatagal yan if araw araw ginagamit? and ilang hours tumatagal? thank you!

Post a Comment