Monday, January 17, 2011

In2it Waterproof Gel Liner

I’ve always wanted a gel liner but the ones I see that come in a jar look complicated to apply. So when I came across this one, I immediately bought it.



It’s very pigmented (mostly because it’s gel). It also doesn’t smudge. Like, I tried to rub it off but it didn’t fade or anything.





And look at how cute the packaging is. Flowers all over!



And it comes with a sharpener. How convenient is that?



My eyes with and without eyeliner. See how much it changed? I look more chink-eyed on the "with" photo! It also gives my eyes a dramatic effect if you see it in real life.



Pros:
- Doesn't smudge.
- Inexpensive for an eyeliner that works well.
- It comes with a sharpener. Talk about convenience.
- It has a very cute but classy packaging. Black + flowers = perfect!
- It's a gel liner you guys!

Cons:
- Honestly? I can't think of any.

So yes, this would be a staple item on my makeup kit. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment