Friday, February 25, 2011

Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick


Kicked Up Coral, Brilliant Brown


To be honest, I was a tad bit disappointed with these lipsticks. I thought they were pigmented and creamy. They did not meet my expectation as a buyer because they said "ultra color rich" but the color wasn't very rich at all.

The product is also quite gliterry. Not that I have any problem with that since there weren't too much glitters but I still wish it was creamy.



Pros:
- Glides on very smoothly.
- Quite moisturizing.
- Doesn't feel heavy on the lips. It isn't sticky!
- You can't feel the glitters on your lips.
- Has SPF15.

Cons:
- Poor lasting power.
- The glitters stay on your lips even when the color has already worn off. Not pretty!
- Not pigmented. They look pigmented on the swatches below but it's because that's about 5 or 6 layers for each shade. Imagine that.

I definitely wouldn't repurchase. I wasted 998php on two lipsticks I thought I'd fall in love with but didn't.


Brilliant Brown, Kicked Up Coral (with flash)



Brilliant Brown, Kicked Up Coral (without flash)


0 comments:

Post a Comment