Sunday, February 27, 2011

L'Oreal Eyeliners

Eyeliners come in two forms – liquid and pencil. I use both every day, liquid for my eyelid and pencil for my waterline. I advice you not to put liquid eyeliner on your waterline as it will immediately smear off easily (in fact as soon as you blink!). Also, I recommend you stick with the natural colours – black and brown for everyday use but if you’re going out somewhere you should try blues and purples to give off a dramatic effect.



I use L’oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss, for my eyelids. It has a very soft, thin spongy tip which makes it easier to apply on the eyelid. I like creating “flicks” or “wings” at the end of my eyes, heavily inspired by Brown Eyed Girls’ Son Ga-In and I must say L’oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss is great for Ga-In’s look because of the full black colour it gives off! Not to mention it’s firm so it has an easy grip which is perfect for drawing the “wings”. By having the wings, it makes your eyes look somewhat bigger and wider (especially if you have small eyes like me...) 



For my waterline I use L’Oreal Infallible Indefectible 16H Retractable Eyeliner, the pros for this eyeliner is that it lasts so long like immensely long. Defiantly perfect for an extensive party, for me it lasted for over 9 hours. Also, it’s dark and black which is again great if you’re trying to achieve a Ga-In or Sandara Park look (K-POP look in general, I think). Another good thing about this product is that it DOESNT smudge and is waterproof (... which leads me to the con. It’s boldly smudge proof and water proof which is great for a party but since I use it every day it’s a bit of a pain to spend an hour in the bathroom trying to remove it after a long day at school. It doesn’t come off easily. Although, I guess if you have awesome make-up remove then it won’t be a problem for you – but for me, it kinda is. :P



- Pauline
Guest Author

0 comments:

Post a Comment