Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nyx Round Lipsticks



If you want a drugstore lipstick that works very well, NYX Round Lipstick is probably the one you've been searching for.


Nyx is 100% amazing! I can't believe how pigmented and creamy it is. For an affordable drugstore lipstick, NYX is unbelievably awesome!


It's only 160php - 200php per tube. I got mine from Carefreeshopper for 160php.

I have this Nyx Round Lipstick in 3 shades.



Louisiana, Eros, Taupe


Louisiana is a crazy barbie pink shade. Perfect vibrant color for summer!



Eros is a firey red. You guys know how much I love red lipstick so this is an addition to my growing collection of REDs.

Taupe is good for your everyday color. I use neutral colors on my lips when I feel like sporting dramatic eyes.


Pros:
- Creamy. Pigmented. AMAZING.
- Very affordable! The most expensive one I saw online is 200php.
- Has a decent staying power. Good 4 hours. 6 if you don't eat.
- The packaging is small and classy. You can just throw it in your clutch when you're on a night out.
- Doesn't have an odd taste or smell.
- You have lots (and I do mean A LOT) of colors to choose from.
- One tube will last forever because you don't really need to reapply it from time to time.

Cons:
- I don't know if it's just me or it's really a tad bit smaller than your usual lipstick. The packaging is a bit smaller so I'm assuming that the product is lesser, but then again (see: last Pro)

If it isn't to obvious, I would most definitely buy some more of this! Current obsession, check!

I'm hosting a contest on my blog. You might want to check it out! SUPER GORGE ANKLE BOOTS AT STAKE! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment