Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tricia: Everyday Look



My everyday make up produvts are usually powder foundation, concealer, blush, mascara and of course, lipstick! I usually go for loud pinks and reds on daytime plus tame to no eye make up. For a night out with friends, I usually wear smokey eyes and a sheer pink or mauve lipstick.
I don't do anything with my eyebrows because 1) I don't know what to do with it and 2) Read #1. ;)

As for the blush, I don't really like wearing very pink blush because I am not really that fair so I usually go for plum, coral and bronze. And when I go out at night, I always put on a blush with silky finish. I highlight the upper part of my (huuuge) cheekbones, nose chin and forehead for a dewy look. :)

On this look:

Myra E Tinted moisturizer in Ivory mixed with a little beige
Mac Pro-preffered Powder Foundation
Ellianto Concealer
Avon Supershock Mascarra
Fanny Serano Blush in Cinnamon Stick
Wet n Wild Silk Finish
Nyx lipstick in Lousiana

Currently loving to wear the following products everyday:

Avon Supershock Mascarra
Maybelline Powder Foundation
Wet n Wild Silk Finish
Nyx lipstick in Lousiana
Maybelline lipstick in Make Me Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment