Sunday, April 10, 2011

MAC Bombshell Lipstick Review



MAC Bombshell lipstick is a bright, rosy pink with shimmer. It has a frost finish so don't expect it to be so pigmented like amplified and matte finishes have. It is nothing too loud for a shade of lipstick. In fact, it can be your everyday lip color as it is so feminine and soft without the very girly vibe; it is almost a nude pink for me. It is not drying but doesn't last that very long unlike my other MAC tubes.

MAC Bombshell with and without flash (pictured below). MAC lipsticks have this vanilla scent (but it is tasteless) which I think has been their trademark ever since.



This is me, bare-faced.


Me with MAC Bombshell (no flash).


(with flash).


The color is just pretty! I bought it for 900PhP, the usual price of MAC lipsticks. Before, MAC sold some here for 850 but they raised prices already. Limited edition cost around 1000PhP to 1150PhP/tube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment