Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation

I was out in the mall looking for a liquid foundation and the sales lady in the Nichido counter handed me this particular foundation. I wasn't able to test it properly before buying. LOL. This is actually the first liquid foundation that I owned.



At first, I really like the packaging. It has a pump which helps you control the amount of product. But after some use, it soft of went loose or berserk. I can no longer determine which one is supposed to be the close or open one. LOL. The color of the foundation inside the bottle is kinda deceiving. You can see that it has yellow undertones, which suits almost all skin types. But once you swipe it, it gives off this pinkish color, which doesn't suit me at all.



I'm not sure if the camera picked that pink tone, but you can definitely tell that it's way lighter than my skin tone. I got mine in Stay Light, and the other 2 shades were too dark for me. It's actually a good product, only that it wasn't for me since I can't find my shade. I bought it for only Php268. :)

Pros:
- Gives nice coverage.
- Covers minor spots and made my pores appear smaller
- It gives me that flawless look.
- It has sunscreen.
- Easy to blend and doesn't dry on you while you're blending.
- Didn't accentuate my fine lines.

Cons:
- Way too light and pink for me.
- Flimsy packaging.
- Doesn't have oil control.
- Staying power is so so.
- It has only 3 shades.

Tips:
- Always test the product if it matches your skin. LOL.
- Using a foundation brush gives that streaky finish since this is really liquidy. It's better to use a sponge, a stippling brush, or your firgers(if you're not a hygiene freak LOL).

Will I repurchase? No. LOL. My hunt for foundation is definitely not over yet. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment