Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bold Eyes and Nude Lips

This is actually my first time creating a look like this. This randomly popped in my head while I'm attending a mass. LOL.



This look is just basic blue and purple shadow with winged style. I also lined my eyes with purple eye liner and applied false eyelashes, which I love especially the stones. A bold makeup is nothing without dramatic lashes to pair it with, IMO.



I only dusted my face with light powder foundating because I don't feel like wearing too much makeup on and didn't use a concealer(Oops!). Sorry for the crappy t-shirt. I'm just using my ragged homie shirt. :P

Basically, I sported heavy eye makeup, light eyebrows, lips and blush since the eyes are the main focus. Honestly, I'm not really satisfied with this look. It doesn't look as vibrant as I want, or maybe because the camera washed the colors off. I'll be creating another one soon so I hope I'll improve. ;)

Products used:

Eyes:
Wet N Wild Brow Kit
ELF All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige
Nichido GNO Liner in Vivid Turqoise and Deep Plum
Ever Bilena Advanced 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Ever Bilena Liquid Liner
Wet N Wild Lash Intense Mascara
Drugstore False eyelashes

Face:
Simply Pretty Dual Powder Foundation
Ever Bilena Blush in Raisin

Lips:
Ever Bilena Lipstick in Mauvey
Avon Lip gloss in Strawberry Shine

On another note, did you have a meaningful Holy Week, everyone? I did. Well, sort of. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment