Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm Glad You're Mine

Hi guys,

I just want to do a quick post about my recent haul tonight. :)



I mostly got skincare items and some makeup products. I can't seem to find any makeup product that sparks my interest. Well, that's a good thing for my purse. :P Anyway, I kind of promised to myself that I'll take better care of my skin now that I have no more projects as an excuse to slight negligence. I got some sample products to see if I and my skin likes them. If all goes well, I'll buy the full-sized ones. *crosses fingers* Yes, I'm trying out a new skin care routine. :)

One fact: I don't wear sunblock everyday. Eeek. I have to change that. XD I only wear it when I know I'll be exposed to the sun. I've been using L'Oreal since then, I fell in love with it years ago and didn't bother looking at other brands. :) It's one of my HG products.



I've been lemming on flat top brushes since I knew they existed, and YAY, I finally got myself one. Flat top brushes are good for buffing your mineral foundation. You could also use it for liquid foundation too. They're pretty versatile. I love how it came with a pouch. :)

And since I'm a hygiene freak, I bought some Bath & Body Works Pocketbacs. Hand sanitizers and alcohols never leave my bag. :P

Products bought:
TonyMoly Tint
Clinique Lipstick
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint Lip(I have no idea why it's Tint Lip and not Lip Tint XD)
Estee Lauder Lip Defining Pencil
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eyeliner
Maybelline Makeup Remover
False Eyelashes
Lip brush
Bare Naturals Deluxe Flat Top Brush
L'Oreal UV Perfect Long lasting UVA/UVB Protector
Skinfood samples(Pore Serum, BB Creams, Foaming Cleanser)
Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Citrus Crush and Bat Bite Apple

And that's about it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment