Friday, May 6, 2011

MAC: Crosswires



MAC Crosswires is a subtle coral-pink lipstick that is perfect for summer. It has a cremesheen formula that gives my lips a decent color payoff. They said it is a little like Vegas Volt but Crosswires is not as bright and orange-y.

This is,in my opinion, one of the most gorgeous coral lipsticks. It gives my face a nice pop of color. It's not too vibrant but fun enough to be worn in the beach or even on an ordinary day paired with a neutral eye makeup.



What I love more about Crosswires is the moisturising feel it gives my lips. Normally, I would wear lipbalm underneath my lipstick so it won't feel dry but with this, I can skip that step. But since I've developed the habit of putting concealer under the lipstick, I still put on lip balm.

Pros:
- Very creamy.
- Hydrating.
- No odd smell. Vanilla is MAC's trademark scent.
- Long lasting. *
- It's on the permanent line so you wouldn't have a very hard time to get a hold of it... except if the people in your place are in love with gorgeous corals!

Cons:
- I can't say anything against this shade / lipstick.



Crosswires swatch from Temptalia


* Putting concealer underneath helps it last longer (lip balm, concealer, translucent powder, lipstick). It's a good thing this lipstick isn't drying that's why even concealer doesn't dry up my lips. The lip balm helps, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment